Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Zomg I'm blogging!

 So hi! I'm Danielle, a 23yo horse trainer currently living in NC. This is me.

I am preparing to move 1,600 miles from Thomasville, NC to Greeley, CO. This kinda cool guy in my life has transfered out there for work so I'm moving out there with him to start out lives together. 

I currently live here, at Kirkpatrick Farms in Thomasville, NC. I've been here for two years now as the head trainer and barn manager. I love it here and I love my job but it's time to move on.

And this is where I'm going, Greeley CO. 

This blog is going to chronicle the entire move. The good, bad, and ugly. It will be a place to vent my anxieties, celebrate my excitement, and share the new experiences. So sit back, relax, and enjoy the (long!) ride! 


No comments:

Post a Comment