Monday, July 25, 2011

Updates

So the official move date from NC to SC is set for next Wednesday, August 3. That gives me 10 days to get everything organized! I really need to get my ass in gear if this is all going to work out! I will still be leaving for CO somewhere around the 20th, although TJ won't tell me the exact date because he wants to surprise me.

TJ got attacked in Greeley last night at the movie theater. He's in pretty rough shape. It's really making us re-think living there as he's not sure he feels safe having me at the apartment alone at night while he's at work. We've expanded our apartment hunt to include Fort Lupton and Longmont. They're a little bit further for him to drive (20-30 minutes) but they're much higher end communities and therefore (hopefully) safer. We found one place in Longmont that we really like so I'm just waiting to hear back from them. *fingers crossed!*

No comments:

Post a Comment