Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Project of the Day

Getting the truck and trailer is perfect working order!

The morning began by lots of scrubbing and washing. Getting the trailer into a presentable shape took about an hour and a half. I had the help of 2 pre-teen students who were more than willing to beat the heat with some hosing.

This afternoon I have to take the rig down to the gas station to get all the tires pumped up. After that, I'm dropping it off at a trailer dealer to get the wiring issue fixed. I'm pretty sure it's a problem with the truck but I'm going to have them check the trailer anyway. I have running lights but no break lights or turn signals. Matt fixed some of the wiring issues on Friday but didn't have all the equipment he needed. Hopefully it'll be an easy and quick fix.

No comments:

Post a Comment