Tuesday, July 26, 2011

A Mini Rant

Please be warned, this post is going to be horribly selfish...

So my move date has been pushed back from August 3rd to the 5th. My former farm manager (who was like another father to me) called me and asked me to stay 2 extra days. They re-hired him and he will be returning on August 6th. He asked me to stay so they have no lag time between competent managers on the farm. I totally understand that.

I just feel like I'm being used, yet again. I'm probably going to stay because I'm a push over. My bosses have generally been good to me and 2 days doesn't make that big of a difference but I REALLY just want to spend that little extra time at Dad's house. I want to not have to worry about the giant clusterf**k that's going on here! I'm selfish and lazy and want to spend my little bit of work-free, stress-free time doing whatever the hell I want. I don't want to deal with the worry of being here. There has been a ton of tension since I bumped up my moving date to August and I just want to get through my little time left and get the hell out. Am I right to be upset about this or should I just suck it up and realize that 2 days won't make a huge difference? Thoughts??

No comments:

Post a Comment